Comprehensive Financial Plan
Written Financial plans addressing every aspect of your financial life, including:
- Cash Flow
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
Clear instructions for how to follow all recommendations in the financial plan.
A comprehensive financial plan covers all aspects of your life and planning for your present and future.
The planning process:
- An introductory session to discuss your goals and current situation. It’s an opportunity to decide if we will move forward.
- Once you are firm in your decision to move forward, then there will be an information gathering session.
- A follow up meeting, if necessary, at the mid point to review or provide any additional information or potential changes to your plan
- In between meetings, I will work to put your plan together with a thorough analysis of your options and our recommendations
- Next is a live presentation of the completed plan. I will walk you step by step through the plan and my recommendations. This is where you have the opportunity to provide any feedback or ask questions regarding the plan
- Once any final changes or edits are made, if needed, I will do a final review of the changes to the plan. I will provide you with the final plan. If requested I will provide any recommendations regarding implementation for you to implement your plan.
The initial discussion will require a minimum time commitment of 30 minutes. The follow up session, if necessary, will require a time commitment of at least 45 minutes. Each planning session will require a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
90 minute video meeting to address one or two of your most pressing financial concerns or goals
A follow up email clearly detailing what was discussed, your options, my recommendations, and the next steps you need to take to accomplish your goals.
There are times when you don’t need a comprehensive financial plan, sometimes you just need to address 1 or 2 issues or need to make a quick decision regarding next steps with your money. The targeted sessions are best for scenarios then there are life changes or very specific goals they want to achieve.
Examples of topics for these sessions are:
- Couples looking to combine finances
- New parents determine insurance needs and preparing a plan to protect their family
- How best to handle an inheritance or a raise/bonus at your job
- Creating a attainable plan to pay off debt
- Addressing specific questions regarding retirement
- Managing lump sum payments
- Purchasing a house
Discovery calls(30 minutes) are an opportunity for you to ask any question about my services and ask any clarifying questions. Sometimes, you may have a few questions to determine exactly what you need and this is the best opportunity for that.
Please note, Discovery Calls are not financial planning sessions, nor will I give specific advice or recommendations for your finances without doing a full analysis. Please join the call prepared with all your questions so that we can maximize the time on the call. Sometimes during the call your questions may help you determine your next steps and address your concerns without having a full blown financial planning session.
Discovery Calls are $50. If we proceed further with any services then the $50 will be credited to your service.
Schedule An Appointment
Join Our Waitlist!
Join our waitlist to be notified of upcoming availability.